TAG your city
A stamp created by children
Children in Billund have created a stamp to be used to tag places in Billund, that children have helped create. We think it is important to show that the places are something special. Places co-created with children are characterized by children having experienced:
- ”I learned something today!”
- ”I’ve worked creatively!”
- ”I’ve been heard today!”
The place must meet 2 criteria:
- The place is located in Billund
- You or other children have experienced that they have helped create the place
Here’s how to get started:
- Find a spot you think should have a tag
- Write to Kristine: 61714404 and write WHERE and WHY
- Come and get the "stamp" at Kløvermarken 35
- It is important that you find the best spot to tag, and that you only tag the place one time. Otherwise, we will not be allowed again.
- Take a picture of the place where you can see your tag.
Share your tag on #cocplayfulminds
By sharing the images, you allow CoC Playful Minds to display these on the web and Instagram.
Where should you deliver the stamp?
You must hand over the stamp to the same adult who gave you the stamp.